Signs you may be struggling to cope
Stress in the workplace is more common than you think. Find out how to identify signs you may be struggling.
You can’t put your finger on it but you’re not on top form.
You feel tired more often, you’re emotional and the things you used to love doing now don’t hold the same appeal.
You can’t really generalise how struggling to cope can make you feel or act, but if you think these symptoms sound like you or someone you know, please get in touch with us now.
- Lacking energy or feeling tired
- Feeling restless and agitated
- Feeling tearful
- Not wanting to talk to or be with people
- Not wanting to do things you usually enjoy
- Using alcohol or drugs to cope with feelings
- Finding it hard to cope with everyday things
Need a helping hand?
If you're struggling to cope, the Samaritans are there to help. For more information and to talk to someone who understands, contact them directly on 116 123.
Interested in finding out more? Speak with our expert Sales Team to see how we can work together.
Here's how you can get in touch...