Welcome to Caroola
Formerly First Freelance
Who is Caroola?
Caroola provides fixed fee, limited company accountancy services to contractors and freelancers; we’ve been acting for contractors across the UK since 1992.
We are an Accredited Member of the FCSA and are the only national specialist firm of accountants with offices across the UK.
Expert accounting done right. With over five thousand 5* reviews on Trustpilot, we’re confident that we have what you’re after.
We believe in making contractor and business accounting simple. With three comprehensive packages on offer, you can be sure our accountancy services are tailored to suit your needs. Whether you’re a small business owner, a contractor or a consultant, our expert team provide high-quality accountancy services across all fields. We take care of the numbers so you can focus on taking care of your business.
Simple limited company contractor accounting services. Great for businesses that are not VAT-registered or earning less than £85k/year.
- Company formation. We take care of the details for a smooth start-up, minimising your administration
- A UK-based accountant. Unlimited expert advice by phone, email or video call
- FreeAgent. Bookkeeping software Saving you over £340/year
- Year-end filing. Get financial clarity through accurate and timely filing of Corporation tax and Confirmation Statements
- Initial tax review. To get your business operating tax-efficiently
Business accounting service package with all that is needed to run a limited company. Ideal if your business is VAT-registered or earning over £85k/year.
Everything in Lite, PLUS:
- VAT management. To better navigate your businesses obligations
- All HMRC submissions. Self-Assessment tax return, P11D, Corporation Tax and Confirmation Statement
- Annual tax reviews. To ensure your business operates tax-efficiently
Accounts handled, PLUS the ability to work on contracts inside IR35, 2nd director services, and exclusive benefits. This package has it all.
Everything in Accountancy, PLUS:
- 2nd director services. Second Self-Assessment and payroll processing worth £350/year
- Inside IR35 roles. Use of Parasol umbrella worth £1,547/year
- Quarterly tax reviews. Maximising your businesses tax efficiency
- Caroola Rewards. Exclusive savings of up to £1,800/year
- Wellbeing. 24/7 access to physical, emotional and financial support
- Reference fees. Worth £195 for mortgages, visas or renting references.
- Privacy. Use our registered office address to keep your home address private. Worth £240/year
- Peace of mind. An IR35 contract review from the renowned experts at Qdos worth £125
Keeping our customers on the right side of HMRC is of utmost importance to us, and we put compliance at the heart of everything we do. We are founding members and holders of Accredited Member status with the FCSA (Freelance and Contractor Services Association), who regularly and independently assess us to ensure that we are always upholding our high compliancy standards.
As we are dealing with the income and finances of our customers, we want to do what we can to provide total peace of mind regarding security. We have, therefore, gotten certified with Cyber Essentials PLUS; the highest level of certification offered under the Cyber Essentials scheme. As a government-backed and industry-supported cyber security initiative, this is one of the best steps we can take to secure our customers’ data.
It is one thing to say that Caroola is trusted; it is another to prove it. That is why we proudly tell anybody visiting our websites about our 4.4*/5 rating and 5000+ 5* reviews on Trustpilot. When we say we are trusted, we mean it.
Interested in finding out more? Speak with our expert Sales Team to see how we can work together.
Here's how you can get in touch...