Welcome to Caroola
Formerly Nixon Williams
Who is Caroola?
Caroola provides fixed fee, limited company accountancy services to contractors and freelancers; we’ve been acting for contractors across the UK since 1992.
We are an Accredited Member of the FCSA and are the only national specialist firm of accountants with offices across the UK.
With over three decades of experience, we have built up a loyal customer base and pride ourselves on offering great customer services to all of our clients.
We offer 3 comprehensive, no-fuss packages for contractors, consultants, and small businesses.
Simple limited company accounting for businesses who are not VAT-registered or earning less than £85k/year
- Company formation. We take care of the details for a smooth start-up, minimising your administration
- A UK-based accountant. Unlimited expert advice by phone, email or video call
- FreeAgent. Bookkeeping software Saving you over £340/year
- Year-end filing. Get financial clarity through accurate and timely filing of Corporation tax and Confirmation Statements
- Initial tax review. To get your business operating tax-efficiently
Everything you need to run your limited company. Ideal for VAT-registered businesses or if you're earning over £85k/year
Everything in Lite, PLUS:
- VAT management. To better navigate your businesses obligations
- All HMRC submissions. Self-Assessment tax return, P11D, Corporation Tax and Confirmation Statement
- Annual tax reviews. To ensure your business operates tax-efficiently
Accounts handled, PLUS, the ability to work on contracts inside IR35, 2nd director services, and exclusive benefits. This package has it all
Everything in Accountancy, PLUS:
- 2nd director services. Second Self-Assessment and payroll processing worth £350/year
- Inside IR35 roles. Use of Parasol umbrella worth £1,547/year
- Quarterly tax reviews. Maximising your businesses tax efficiency
- Caroola Rewards. Exclusive savings of up to £1,800/year
- Wellbeing. 24/7 access to physical, emotional and financial support
- Reference fees. Worth £195 for mortgages, visas or renting references.
- Privacy. Use our registered office address to keep your home address private. Worth £240/year
- Peace of mind. An IR35 contract review from the renowned experts at Qdos worth £125
Gold standard protection with Caroola. As a founding member of the FCSA, we put compliance at the heart of everything we do. Be safe in the knowledge your tax will be paid correctly and on time, keeping you on the right side of HMRC.
With Cyber Essentials PLUS, your data is protected by the best-in-class security safeguards. Developed and operated by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), it is one of the best steps we can take to secure your data.
Want to know you’ll be given a top-tiered service? Don’t just take our word for it, take a look at our Trustpilot score. We have a 4.3* rating out of 5, with over 6,400 reviews (the most out or any similar services). Our customers trust that we’ll give them great service.
Interested in finding out more? Speak with our expert Sales Team to see how we can work together.
Here's how you can get in touch...