We enable. support. have you covered.
Limited company accontancy packages
Are you the director of a limited company looking for expert accounting services? As specialist limited company accountants, we understand how running a business is unique to everyone, so we offer tailored accountancy packages to match.
Our team of experienced professionals are committed to helping you manage your finances, stay compliant with regulations and maximise profits, helping you on your way to financial success.
Expert accounting done right. With over five thousand 5* reviews on Trustpilot, we’re confident that we have what you’re after.
We believe in making contractor and business accounting simple. With three comprehensive packages on offer, you can be sure our accountancy services are tailored to suit your needs. Whether you’re a small business owner, a contractor or a consultant, our expert team provide high-quality accountancy services across all fields. We take care of the numbers so you can focus on taking care of your business.
Simple limited company contractor accounting services. Great for businesses that are not VAT-registered or earning less than £85k/year.
- Company formation. We take care of the details for a smooth start-up, minimising your administration
- A UK-based accountant. Unlimited expert advice by phone, email or video call
- FreeAgent. Bookkeeping software Saving you over £340/year
- Year-end filing. Get financial clarity through accurate and timely filing of Corporation tax and Confirmation Statements
- Initial tax review. To get your business operating tax-efficiently
Business accounting service package with all that is needed to run a limited company. Ideal if your business is VAT-registered or earning over £85k/year.
Everything in Lite, PLUS:
- VAT management. To better navigate your businesses obligations
- All HMRC submissions. Self-Assessment tax return, P11D, Corporation Tax and Confirmation Statement
- Annual tax reviews. To ensure your business operates tax-efficiently
Accounts handled, PLUS the ability to work on contracts inside IR35, 2nd director services, and exclusive benefits. This package has it all.
Everything in Accountancy, PLUS:
- 2nd director services. Second Self-Assessment and payroll processing worth £350/year
- Inside IR35 roles. Use of Parasol umbrella worth £1,547/year
- Quarterly tax reviews. Maximising your businesses tax efficiency
- Caroola Rewards. Exclusive savings of up to £1,800/year
- Wellbeing. 24/7 access to physical, emotional and financial support
- Reference fees. Worth £195 for mortgages, visas or renting references.
- Privacy. Use our registered office address to keep your home address private. Worth £240/year
- Peace of mind. An IR35 contract review from the renowned experts at Qdos worth £125
Benefits of outsourcing your sole trader accountancy
Outsourcing your sole trader accountancy can offer multiple benefits:
Outsourcing your accounting tasks saves you time that can be better spent on critical business operations. We handle the financial paperwork, so you don't have to.
Access to Expertise
Our team of specialist sole trader accountants are always updated with the latest developments in accounting and tax. We are with you every step of the way, to help you make informed financial decisions.
With our expertise in compliance, we help minimise the risk of financial errors and legal issues. This safeguards your reputation and financial stability.
Focus on your core business
By trusting Caroola with your financial management, you can concentrate on what you do best – running and growing your company. We'll handle the numbers while you drive your business forward.
Online accountancy service
Having access to online accounting services is essential in today’s world. Our online self-employed accountancy services allows you to manage your finances wherever you are.
Interested in finding out more? Speak with our expert Sales Team to see how we can work together.
Here's how you can get in touch...